atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Toolie CTX100 Pooled Line key issue - 05/06/14 09:00 PM
I have a CTX 100 with PRI - and keys on the phones set to "Pooled Line" - I have three keys on each set configured for the pooled line - thinking that's how the users will set up conference calls with external parties.

For the most part - everything works fine. (This has been in place for a couple years now)

I have an issue that has occurred on a couple of the stations - and it keeps recurring at the latest station where it came up.

One of the pooled line keys will blink as if a call is on hold - and that key becomes unavailable for anything. If I delete, then recreate the key - the issue goes away. Until this last station - it has been a one time deal when it occurs, but on the most recent one - it will be okay for a day or two - then it reoccurs.......

I have no idea why this would happen - wondering if anyone reading this can see the error of my ways?

Thanks.
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: CTX100 Pooled Line key issue - 05/07/14 12:13 PM
What software is on the CTX ? Seems like I remember an issue with pooled line keys and older software ???
Posted By: Toolie Re: CTX100 Pooled Line key issue - 05/07/14 01:19 PM
I will be at the site later today on some other stuff - I'll check the software, I'm thinking it's pretty old. Don't recall doing any updates since installation of the system - years ago.

Thanks!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help