atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jacksonf4 CIX-40 going from 2-digit DN to 3-digit DN - 05/14/14 05:06 PM
Can someone tell me what the programming sequence to go from 2-digit DN's to 3-digit? The system is programmed with extensions 10, 11, 12 and I want to start at 201, 202, 203, etc.

I'd be programming from a set. I've going through multiple programming manuals and can't seem to find a definitive answer.

Thanks...
Don't think you can do it without Network Emanager, unless you want to re-iniailize it
It will almost be easier to initialize the system as there are multiple sections that will need changing, and doing it from a set is not going to be easy if possible at all.

Does the system have voicemail as well?
No voicemail. Thanks for the replies.
FYI, you can mix 2 digit and 3 digit (or even 4 or 5 digits) in the same system as long as there are no dialing conflictions.
If you have ext 20, then you can not create extensions 200-209, and ext 21 will keep you from adding 210 trough 219.

There may be a change DN program through the phone button programing. Most Toshiba techs use a laptop 99% of the time. If you have a manual specifically for phone button programing, it may tell you the program number.

If you do initialize the system, I would delete any extra CO lines. If the system created 8 lines, but you only have 6 active CO lines, delete the lines 7 and 8 from the system. They will cause problems with dialing 911 and it will clear it off all the phones.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help