atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: BT3 Swapping ports on a Toshiba cix 670 - 05/28/14 06:59 PM
Is there an easy way swap ports for 2 numbers on a Toshiba cix 670? I have no spare slots to move a number to. I'm new to Toshiba, on an Avaya G3r I could "X"-port the PDN eqt no. There does not appear to be that option on the 670. I know this is an elementary question, but my Co. won't give me any training. My apologies.
Posted By: Larry M Wall Re: Swapping ports on a Toshiba cix 670 - 05/28/14 08:07 PM
Best way is swapping the cross connects. To swap numbers on the system you simply make your first change by setting one of the phone to a temporary number. Use the Change DN at the bottom of the station screen.
Posted By: BT3 Re: Swapping ports on a Toshiba cix 670 - 05/29/14 01:57 PM
Thanks. Swapping pairs would be great if anything were labelled here. I did find an available port that I could move the DN to then did a round robin change. Thanks again.
Posted By: Ben Holmes Re: Swapping ports on a Toshiba cix 670 - 05/29/14 03:36 PM
You don't need an available port. Simply create another BDKU/s card on the second cabinet (non-existent), then use it to move phones around.

You *can* change the cabinet/port number of a phone to a card that's programmed, but doesn't actually exist.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help