atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: toshibaia4u MircoMAS keeps saying "almost ready" - 07/02/14 03:00 PM
We have a MircoMAS that keeps saying "almost ready" when i try to restart strategy or start strategy service. The voice mail ports won't answer, but the MAS seems to be up and running. Any ideas before trying to get ahold of Toshiba tech support? It's connected via IP to a CIX 670 and it has been running fine for almost a year now. Thanks in advance.

Posted By: newtecky Re: MircoMAS keeps saying "almost ready" - 07/03/14 06:16 AM
Could be an issue with the database. It could be tricky to track it down.

Toshiba tech support is only available to authorized Toshiba dealers. It sounds like it is a good time to reconnect with a Toshiba dealer. I don't think there will be an easy answer to this problem outside of deleting the database and reinstalling the software.
Posted By: toshibaia4u Re: MircoMAS keeps saying "almost ready" - 07/03/14 08:10 PM
i appreciate the insight, we are an authorized dealer but i like to ask the community in case i looked over something simple first. With the storms around we are swamped, thought i would ask while we are wokring on so many.

Thanks again!
Posted By: newtecky Re: MircoMAS keeps saying "almost ready" - 07/04/14 01:16 AM
Originally Posted by toshibaia4u
i appreciate the insight, we are an authorized dealer but i like to ask the community in case i looked over something simple first. With the storms around we are swamped, thought i would ask while we are wokring on so many.

Thanks again!

Oh, ok, I probably could have guessed based on your user name, but I looked at your profile and wasn't sure.

The last time I saw a MAS do that is when I restored a backup from an IES that failed. That it why I think it is some kind of database corruption. The MAS ran good on a clean install but would not start on the imported database. Somehow I got it to work.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help