atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jkull2112 StrataNet Error - 07/30/14 01:59 PM
Hi Folks,
I have a Toshiba CTX 670 at my main site and a CIX100 at my remote site. The two sites were connected via a PRI using stratanet. I wanted to eliminate the PRI and use IP since I have a 100MB fiber WAN connectivity to the site. On the remote side I removed the PRI card and installed an LIPU. I removed the PRI card in programming but left the existing ILG and OLG in place. Under Trunk-FULL IP Stratanet I created a channel group and used the ILG and OLG that the PRI had used. All worked great. From the remote site I can now place calls over the IP stratanet link.

The problem came in when I tried to do the same thing at the main site. I removed the PRI card from programming and kept the ILG and OLG from the PRI setup. When I try to create the same thing I get an error "The entered ILG is not registered in the system. OR The entered OLG is not registered in the system."

I have deleted and recreated the ILG and OLG. I have created new ILG and OLG using a different number but the error persists. Any idea what I am missing here? I have searched the internet and this seems to be the best place for Toshiba information.
Posted By: jkull2112 Re: StrataNet Error - 12/18/14 07:55 PM
Thought I would update this. I added a new LIPU card at the main site at set up stratanet channels and all works well.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help