atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: barster Toshiba DK40 code for Lingo VM integration - 08/20/14 06:06 PM

Anybody know what the 4-digit Lingo integration code is for a Toshiba DK40? (The code you enter into Lingo system)

The Lingo manual I have has every Toshiba system listed (pretty much) EXCEPT for the DK40. I tried the DK8/16 code (7930) but it doesn't work.

Same as the DK280 which is 7940. The 656 codes are PDN+2 and the 657 codes are 9+PDN. Eg.#656+2002 and #657+9200 for DN 200.
Are you sure on that Tom...being that the 280 has 3-digit extensions....I tried the DK8/16 because they have the (default) 2-digit extensions..and similiar backplane cabinet/card setup....and that didn't work...but ironically the Lingo "viewed" the DK16 as 3-digits as well (200-xxx).

I know you can input your own range...which I did with the DK16 entry..but once again that didn't work. I performed the ID codes on one extension and tried to transfer from AA to that and it wouldn't transfer...it went back to main greeting after a few seconds.

Also, I can't connect via PC...apparently it's not reading because of USB-to serial adapter issues...which I've heard happens sometimes with Cocessions.....my adapter works fine on all other systems/applications on same laptop etc.
Just called into system and programmed it over the phone to code 7940 ...changed extension range to 2-digit (DK40) and completed initialization over to "7940" and it still doesnt' work.
I have AA transfer me to ID'd extension and it states "transferring call" but doesn't ring extension (have customer standing there at phone checking) ...after a few seconds digital debbie comes back on with greeting.
Do you have a dtmf reciever installed?
The two systems were previously working together at another site...customer/IT guy deinstalled them.

Question - is there any chance the DK40 could default but somehow have the correct date still on system? ..is there a secondary battery/capacitor in these?

I'm wondering this because then of course the correct integration inputs on the Toshiba would be erased.

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help