atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: erniejoey Polycom SIP Speakerphone On IPedge - 08/26/14 12:55 PM
Hello...Does anybody have a cheat sheet on how to install a Polycom SIP Speakerphone on a IPedge EP. I went on FYI and tried the CIX cheat sheet but I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks
Posted By: erniejoey Re: Polycom SIP Speakerphone On IPedge - 08/28/14 02:07 PM
Found it...Must do SIP Authentication in the Polycom GUI...
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: Polycom SIP Speakerphone On IPedge - 08/28/14 06:59 PM
I am having a issuse getting one to work on a CIX 670 ?? I tried the tech note on FYI , It's a IP 6000
Posted By: toshibaguy Re: Polycom SIP Speakerphone On IPedge - 08/28/14 08:12 PM
Are you getting it to connect at all to the CIX670? or is it just the functioning of the unit? I was able to get one connected to both an IPedge and a CIX670 using the cheat sheet on FYI, but I had to manually reprogram the dial plan within the Polycom phone to be able to make internal, external and conference calls.
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: Polycom SIP Speakerphone On IPedge - 08/29/14 02:24 PM
Its not even connecting , this one was up and running and got damaged and the customer sent it to Polycom for repair and can get it to work since it cam back from repair
Posted By: toshibaguy Re: Polycom SIP Speakerphone On IPedge - 09/12/14 07:39 PM
Do you have an IPedge or another source other than a CIX to try and connect to? Just for testing purposes to see if can connect to anything. If not, PM me and we can set something up.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help