atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Steve Mull SIP URI User name & Password - 01/22/16 07:59 PM
We converting a PRI to SIP via a gateway what do you use for the SIP URI user name & password ?
Posted By: Oi Oi Oi Re: SIP URI User name & Password - 01/22/16 11:30 PM
Your SIP provider will give you this information. It is individually related to each service you connect.
Posted By: RRino Re: SIP URI User name & Password - 01/25/16 03:32 PM
I assume you are talking about in an IPedge using an Adtran as the gateway. Leave those fields blank. Remember though that you have to create a URI entry for the incoming DID and any possible numbers you wish to send out for caller ID.
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: SIP URI User name & Password - 01/26/16 10:22 PM
Not sure I understand what you mean ??
Posted By: newtecky Re: SIP URI User name & Password - 01/27/16 06:51 AM
I am assuming that you using a PRI from the phone company and converting to SIP to an IPEdge. If you were going the other way (PRI on a CIX to SIP telco) then you would not be populating a URI table. You don't need to populate the user name or password in the URI table, and you would set Registration Mode to None. The IPEdge does not need to register with the gateway.

All your DID numbers will need to be entered in the URI table and then as a DID.

That gateways for the IPEdge are barely covered in the IPEdge install guide, but there is better details in the IPEdge Accessories guide.

© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help