atcomsystems.ca/forum
Customer picked a Toshiba CTX 100 & wants me to install it. Low budget, min requirements. 4 Lines w Caller ID , 6 phones.I'm programming system by button & not by winAdmin or emanager. In reading threads & trying things , I was able to delete the extensions (in order to clear existing names)& re-creating them except for ext 200 Guess it can't be deleted. ( so I'll install from 201).

Line 1 has a number programmed from previous install. & in section 300 Trunk Name , states you can only change from winadmin.
1- If I do a Trunk delete (Program # 301) then re-add it will it be labelled as "Line 1"
2- Where do I disable ringing of lines for certain extensions?
3- When I do a Redial feature from the button , it only sends out 7 digits. What Program # is it to change the digit lengths?
You can't delete 200 until you remove it from 911 call intercept in system options. Station ringing is done in station key assignments. Redial should dial the last number that was dialed, there's no program that I'm aware of. Very hard to program a CTX from a phone, good luck.
If it was me, I'd default the processor by either the battery strap or by running program 900. They CTX should initialize with most of the programming done for you. This should fix issues 1 and 3 for you. Issue 2 can be done via a key set in program 205.
So I defaulted the processor both by running 900, & the battery strap. Removed the SmartMedia Card. Re-programmed date & Time, re-programmed lines for CallerID , it cleared the names programmed, but the Redial still only dials 7 digits. Display also shows 7 digits being dialed.
Try changing 117 to 10 digit
That worked setting it to 10 digits.

Thanks Yall
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help