atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: thunderzhao Is iES32 capable of doing these things? - 04/05/16 01:37 AM
Hi guys, our company has iES32 in cix100, and we would like to do the following:

[Linked Image from georgechao.ca]

is this possible with iES32 in cix100?
if not, what do I need?

Thank you guys
Posted By: newtecky Re: Is iES32 capable of doing these things? - 04/05/16 02:40 AM
Yes.

For the ringing, you would need a 'Night' key on the PBX and have the PBX change from Day mode to Night mode after a specific time of day, after 5PM for example. The Day mode would ring the phones. The Night mode would go to voicemail

On the Stratagy, you would also have a schedule for Day and night that will play a different greeting depending on the time of day.

The Holiday is always a bit trickier, especially for the holidays that change every year. For example, it is easy to have a Christmas schedule that lands on Dec 25th every year, but if the holiday is on the 3rd one year, then on the 4th the following year, then someone needs to manage the schedule using the Stratagy ES software every year. I an not sure which holidays you have in Canada that are like that.

For the daytime ringing, you are describing an ACD type of functions. I have simulated this by have the system ring phones, then go to voicemail, and time-out (no reply) back to ringing the phones. If I was doing this I would have phones ring, then go to a voicemail with the first message, then ring a second calling group (same phones), then go to a second voicemail box, then repeat. If they press a key (0-9, but not # or *), then they get sent to a message box. I would also change RBT to MOH, so the callers don't get irritated by the constant ringing tone.

Now you would just want to find yourself a talented local Toshiba technician to put this all together for you.
Thank you so much for your answer, gonna try that.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help