atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: DD782 DK 280 w\ Stratagy DK Voice Mail - 04/05/16 11:04 PM
Thanks in advance for any help. Moved a DK280 system from a closed business and re-initialized the system. It had a Stratagy DK VM system. I have it up and running except the VM.
I have set program 03 according to the Stratagy DK Installation Guide. I can access the VM with Stratagy Admin software. Station port no's are 000-039 (Ext. 200-239). Program 13 is set to Port 000. Please help with other Program slots that need programing and what to put into them. I don't get any messages to play at this time. Do I need a VM hunt group? Where do I set it up if I do.
Posted By: jknichols Re: DK 280 w\ Stratagy DK Voice Mail - 04/06/16 05:38 PM
The VM card should take the next 8 ports after the last station card, so try calling extensions 240 thru 247 to see if it will answer and how many ports are active.

Unfortunately it's been many years since I transitioned away from the DK series and my manuals / notes are either long gone or deeply buried, so I can't be of much help with the programming - but Pgm 13 set to 000 doesn't seem right. As far as the hunt group - Yes, but you are going to have to track down a programming manual (I had a PDF version that I obtained via the Internet that I used during my latter days but no longer have access to). If I remember correctly, the hunt group created a virtual extension of 850 for forwarding purposes.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: DK 280 w\ Stratagy DK Voice Mail - 04/06/16 08:55 PM
Program 13 should never be 000. It should be the lowest-numbered port of the voice mail ports. You will definitely need to know the port numbers of the Stratagy DK. Prg 31 needs to be done for all the vm ports. The vm hunt group program is 33 and 40. But 40 may not be available depending on the processor's software level. PM me if you can't figure it out.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help