atcomsystems.ca/forum
Have emergency voicemail box to dial out to cell phone. if I access voicemail internally and dial the mailbox it dials the cell phone and connects correctly. if I call in from outside it dials out and when person answers it disconnects. I have tried different dial out strings and checked all fields in program 31 and all set correctly.
Any help would be appreciated.
Under your class of service, make sure that "Tandem CO Connection" is enabled for your VM ports.

Edit: It pays to read the question fully before replying... (smacks head)... check program 10-1, LED 20. Which does the same thing as the COS for the CIX.
I final was able to look at the system programming, 10-1 led 19 and 20 are lit.
Do you think disconnect supervision could cause this issue?

Thank you

Are you using the same transfer token codes are you would for the CIX system? It's been a while, but I do remember that the Token codes for the DK are a little bit. There is a couple additional 'F' tokens at the end.

I sent a PM with the token codes for the CIX and DK just so you can double check.

Make sure LED 09 in prog 31 is off for all vm ports. You must be on release 3.2 or above on the DK. And as Newtecky noted, there is a difference in the token programming between the DK and CTX/CIX when doing a trunk-to-trunk transfer.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help