atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Motohead eManager Windows 10 - 08/02/16 06:59 PM
Anyone had any luck getting eManager 5.20BW10 to run on windows 10 I'm sure not. After going through the installation guide and turning on the various windows features eManager installed without errors but never created a desktop icon I navigated to the C:\emanager directory and started it from there. I get to the log on screen but get this error after username/password are entered:
"Can not connect to database.
A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)"
Posted By: Motohead Re: eManager Windows 10 - 08/02/16 07:48 PM
Well I've gotten a little further. I went into services to check and SQL server wasn't running. I turned that on and tried again.
Now i can log in and get to the first screen where it shows the connected equipment:
Site (location): main
Equipment Type: CIX40A2 : GCTU2
Equipment Version: AR5.20 MT076.00
Equipment Name: CIX40
IP Address: 192.168.44.253
MAC Address: 0015b7f22bcd

Once I click on any action like system>card assignment I get a please wait icon that never goes away.
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: eManager Windows 10 - 08/03/16 12:32 AM
Yep sure do I followed the instructions to the letter and works 100%

Make sure you have the Windows Professional version.
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: eManager Windows 10 - 08/03/16 12:34 AM
Oh and don't use the Microsoft Edge you have to use Internet Explorer 11
Posted By: Mario G. Jimenez Re: eManager Windows 10 - 08/03/16 03:40 PM
Hi, can anyone pls supply me with a copy of 5.20BW10, I'm in Canada and the FYI Canada doesn't have it yet.
Thanks
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help