atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tmeier Blocking station to station - 08/17/16 07:57 PM
Is there a way to block station to station intercom calls on a cix670? Thanks
Posted By: MarcO Qc Re: Blocking station to station - 08/23/16 01:06 PM
There is no way to do that sorry
Posted By: Toshiba Bob Re: Blocking station to station - 08/24/16 02:06 PM
Thinking out loud might possibly work is to set the station to go off-hook to Co lines and then set station number to a different numbering of all other telephones and place it on button 11-20 on a ten button telephone set. Just a thought?
Posted By: Ben Holmes Re: Blocking station to station - 08/29/16 08:43 PM
Thinking out loud might possibly work is to set the station to go off-hook to Co lines and then set station number to a different numbering of all other telephones and place it on button 11-20 on a ten button telephone set. Just a thought?

That's certainly thinking outside the box... but put it on a mythical ADM instead... (I do this with a Phtm I use to delay ring to VM)

The problem I see is with many other features... Paging, Voicemail, Hold, etc... might be able to work through all of them (pool keys, VM keys, etc) - but it seems like the real question is why disallow ext to ext calls in the first place?
Posted By: Wattheheck Re: Blocking station to station - 08/30/16 07:30 PM
Hotel/Motels have this feature in place in case a guest decides to start calling other rooms to harass them. They can turn it off and on from the console.
Posted By: tmeier Re: Blocking station to station - 09/08/16 07:22 PM
Its a large building and apparently some people talk a lot to each other. It hasn't been brought up in awhile so hopefully he forgot about it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help