atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RNA LVMU Admin Can't Adjust System Time - 11/01/16 01:49 PM
Option 6 in box 999 will say: "Sorry, I am unable to do that at this time" This occurred at a customer who has some power outage issues and time can only be reset with Stratagy VM Manager. I have since found two other LVMUs with that same issue. Is there an option in Stratagy system Parameters that would fix this and give the Admin box 999 the ability to set time?
Posted By: RNA Re: LVMU Admin Can't Adjust System Time - 11/01/16 03:01 PM
ksu_time option in Stratagy VM Manager is defined as working only with older products IVP8, Flash and so on. It has the # at the left and is disabled. Does anybody know how the LVMU gets its time from the KSU? That is not working here.
Posted By: RNA Re: LVMU Admin Can't Adjust System Time - 11/01/16 06:51 PM
Alrighty then... LVMU dose not ever work in admin box 999 option 6. Okay, but why won't it get time from the KSU? All other integration is working well. Display shows message/saved messages. It knows what box to access from any given extension. But the LVMU will not access the KSU for time & date on two separate systems. What am I doing wrong???
Posted By: phonemeister Re: LVMU Admin Can't Adjust System Time - 11/06/16 09:34 AM
This option applies to the DK only. Since the LVMU cannot work on a DK, this option doesn't do anything. Try backing up the database then default the LVMU using the jumper on the board. Upload the database after that. But there might be a chance that the database may be corrupt and you will be forced to start from scratch.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help