atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Happy_day line group 1 Call forwarding - 02/08/17 12:07 AM
Hi Guys,
I have a client with ctx 670 and two line group.
both line group ring phdn 1000 right now and about 40 phones have phdn 1000.
and it works fine until now.
the problem is
when we have incomming calls by line group one
it rings Phdn 1000, one station(ext500) is speaker phone on after two rings, and then transfer to one station(ext369).
only line group one is doing this things.

I think ext 500 enables some kind of call forwarding.
how do I get rid of this problem?

I did ext button plus #6051, #6053, #6052 all kind of canceling call forwarding from user manual.
but it didn't work...

Please help me out...
I know some other system(like vertical and nec) has line group call forwarding...

Thanks.
Posted By: newtecky Re: line group 1 Call forwarding - 02/08/17 09:12 AM
Line generally don't have call forwarding on them. The exception would be if you assigned an owner to the co lines, and then the lines would follow call forwarding of the owner.

The phantom DNs also have owners. The PhDN owners can set and clear call forwarding of the phantom DN, and they show the Call Forwarding status of Phantoms on their display. When you find the owner of PhDN 1000 (I.m guessing ext 500), look at the display. You may have to press the soft keys under the display if it shows of call forwarding, or voicemail messages.

At the owner's phone, press the Phantom button before entering the call forward cancel code, #6051.

The last option would be to remove the PhDN from all phones and then adding it back, but that would require going to every phone and removing the phantom from the keys. If it existing on even 1 phone, then the phantom still exists in the system. When the phantom is completely gone, you would need to go back and add it back to all phones. This may be very time consuming.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help