atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: takxvm Put Fax/Analog lines into Toshiba CIX 670 - 04/24/17 05:11 PM
Hello
We have a Toshiba CIX 670 telephone system that was moved from another location. I would like to add 9 fax/analog lines (using SLT in Emanager) into the system. I remember doing this a few years back in Emanager. I added the numbers in DID, then added a DN extension and linked the DID number to it. But all I get now is a dial tone for the main number and not the DID number.
I am looking for directions on setting up a fax/analog line in Toshiba CIX 670.
Thank you
Posted By: RRino Re: Put Fax/Analog lines into Toshiba CIX 670 - 04/26/17 06:47 PM
If you want to send out specific caller ID on outbound calls from different stations you need to use prog 321, and 322. Trunk>Calling Number.
Posted By: takxvm Re: Put Fax/Analog lines into Toshiba CIX 670 - 04/27/17 09:02 PM
Thank you but that didn't do it. What I'm trying to do is to add an analog line (fax machine) into the CIX 670 system. I added the DID number under Trunk and assigned it to the Station Number. Then I added a Station number to a port on an analog card with the same ID under Audio.
I get a dial tone but it is not the telephone number that I entered in the DID field.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Posted By: takxvm Re: Put Fax/Analog lines into Toshiba CIX 670 - 04/28/17 09:04 PM
Got it fixed. I had to add the station number into the numbering plan
Thanks
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help