atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: stevenkaufhold Toshiba RSTU2 - 07/27/17 06:34 AM
I've been learning on the job with programming a Toshiba Strata DK280 from scratch... It helps to have a manual... all the DK phones are doing what I want... there's one analog station that I can't get to break dial tone... is it a bad circuit board or did I miss a programming step?
Posted By: Skunky Re: Toshiba RSTU2 - 07/27/17 10:11 AM
I've only done analog once... but it "just worked" once I told the processor what type of card was in the slot... (it'd had a digital card in the slot before, and it was doing a whole lot of nothing until I looked up the right code in the wonderful manual and changed it) smile
Posted By: newtecky Re: Toshiba RSTU2 - 07/27/17 03:16 PM
Did you already cycle power after changing the card type in program 03?
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: Toshiba RSTU2 - 07/27/17 03:40 PM
Is there a DTMF receiver RRCS ?
Posted By: RNA Re: Toshiba RSTU2 - 08/14/17 06:15 PM
Yes to what Steve said above. If you don't have a RRCS 4, 8 or 12 DTMS receiver installed on the RCTU processor card and tell it in program 03 that it is there, you won't break dial tone.
Posted By: stevenkaufhold Re: Toshiba RSTU2 - 08/16/17 10:42 PM
another question... if I use program 03 for that slot, then power cycle, will it affect the existing programming memory for the rest of the slots?... I'm nervous cuz I had to program it from scratch cuz the processor battery might be probably dead
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Toshiba RSTU2 - 08/18/17 06:38 AM
Well if the battery is dead, then sooner or later it will lose its programming if the power goes out on it for whatever reason. It would be wise to address the battery issue now before continuing the programming. The DK280 processor is real old and I wouldn't be surprised if the battery is dead on it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help