atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: stwtech Upgrading DK424 processor HELP! - 10/17/17 10:06 PM
We are Going from a C/E processor to a E/F processor. I go through the steps of the upgrade from within DKAdmin. Then I get to the part where I have to switch the processor cards. I put in the new cards, turn the system back on and I immediately notice 2 things. 1) Phones come on but I dont have a dial tone on any of them just the date shows. 2) The ports are different. Like 205 chenged to 105.
DKAdmin will no longer connect after I connect the new processors and the upgrade fails. Another strange thing is that even thought I dont have a dial tone I can connect to the programing menu using the *#*# . I feel im doing something wrong but im not sure what. Any help would be great.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Upgrading DK424 processor HELP! - 10/19/17 08:38 AM
What I would do is clear the programming on the e/f processor using program 91-9. Once you have it defaulted, go into program 03 and verify that the slot with the PIOU or RSIU has the correct code. If I recall, the PIOU should be 41 and RSIU is 49. If you make any changes to program 03 then recycle the power for it to take effect. If you are using an RSIU you have to also set program 76-1 and 2, and program 77-1 LED 10 to on, then recycle the power.
Once your PIOU or RSIU is programmed, then you can connect with DK Admin and upload the database you downloaded from the c/d processor.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help