atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: DD782 Delay Ring / Msg. light - 01/18/18 02:10 PM
I have (2) questions: 1: An incoming CO line call picks up on the first ring. I have checked ILG delay ring 1 is set to 12 sec. and 2 is set to 24 sec. Where else do I need check to adj. this so it will ring long enough for the receptionist to have a chance to answer in the day time? Also when trying to clear the msg. light with #409 (handset in cradle) the phone goes directly to Intercom or CO line depending on the ext. setting. Never clears the MSG light. This is a CTX-100 AND AN IVP8 Rev.2 System. Some help please. Thanks DD782
Posted By: newtecky Re: Delay Ring / Msg. light - 01/18/18 10:00 PM
Hello. The delay setup in the ILG really has nothing to do with how the phones ring. Check the DIT settings in the Trunk Assignments to see how where the lings ring to.

You are correct, depending on how the extension is setup the phone will either pickup a CO line or the Intercom key. If you are entering a feature code then you should just press the Intercom key before entering any feature codes. The phone should return with a few short stuttered dial tones if everything is OK or a busy tone if something isn't right.
Posted By: DD782 Re: Delay Ring / Msg. light - 02/10/18 06:26 PM
LOC.#310 DIT SETTINGS HAS VM CENTER PORT OF 50 SET INTO IT. IS THIS RIGHT? IF SO WHERE DO YOU ADJUST THE TIME THE PHONE RINGS UNTIL THE SYSTEM PICKS UP AND PLAYS THE MAIN GREETING? IT RINGS TWICE AND PICKS UP AND I NEED IT TO BE LONGER. THANKS, LYLE
Posted By: Ben Holmes Re: Delay Ring / Msg. light - 02/14/18 04:11 PM
Apparently, Ext 50 is a phantom DN that's being used to call to the VM. Just use #6032 call forwarding from 50 to the VM. This includes the time. For example, #603250#30xx - 30 is the VM, xx is the number of seconds before forwarding. Minimum is 08 seconds. I generally use either 15 or 20 seconds.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help