atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: SPERS Laptop - 05/18/18 01:14 AM
I am currently using a very old dell laptop that weighs a ton and am looking for a different route . A friend who is also a Toshiba tech uses a surface pro. He says he has win 10 on it and has no problem with eManger or Sratagy VM program. He is not local so am unable to check his setup out.
Just looking for input on what others are using. I am still using win Xp as everything runs smoothly and have just never upgraded the laptop. Any input is appreciated. Thanks
Shaun
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: Laptop - 05/18/18 01:28 AM
Any laptop will work if you are running Windows 10 and have the correct versions of Network eManager and VM Manager software.
I am using a Toshiba Tecra R950 which is a few years old now with Windows 10 without any issues.
Posted By: SPERS Re: Laptop - 05/18/18 02:34 AM
Thanks for the input Carlos.The dell I am using is very heavy or maybe I am just getting old.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Laptop - 05/21/18 03:28 PM
Toshiba has a detailed pdf with all of the needed changes for Network Emanager to run on Win 10. If done correctly it will work if not well not so much.
Posted By: SPERS Re: Laptop - 05/21/18 07:09 PM
Think I am going to stick with the old dell I am currently using as it works.Thanks for the input.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help