atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: skippy3 ACD Unifier on App Server - 06/28/18 04:48 PM

Existing APP Server (1.74) on cix670. adding network ACD using Unifier. App Server is licensed for 3 nodes. I setup the remote node in the unifier config program. When I launch the Unifier status screen the node doesn't show at all. The unifier service is running. Go back in config and the node I created still shows in there but not in the status screen.

It's the only programming I have done so far besides setting up the I/O device in the remote node. I could understand
if no data was being received from the remote end but it doesn't even show the node in the status window. Shouldn't I at least see what I already configured?

Dave
Posted By: SSPhone Re: ACD Unifier on App Server - 06/29/18 01:02 PM
I hope you have SUS and can call tech support I think that's going to be your only solution
Posted By: skippy3 Re: ACD Unifier on App Server - 06/29/18 07:44 PM
I do. SUS for 3 years. I was on hold for 40 minutes the other day and of course I missed the call back!! Was hoping to find some info before I went back to site as this is a working ACD system we are adding unifier to.

dave
Posted By: skippy3 Re: ACD Unifier on App Server - 08/09/18 03:50 PM
toshiba got it working thankfully. Was funny to listen to Jeff and Gwen argue about it for a bit........dave
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help