atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello,
When calling into DK In-Skin Voice Mail the voice mail answers but it does not recognize touch tones. I'm going to have the tech replace the DMTF (RRCS) Receiver card in cabinet. Any other ideas? Also he could not change Program 03-01 from 91 to 94 ??
What are you testing with and did carrier change?
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Toshiba DK 280 with In-Skin Voice Mail - 07/17/18 03:34 PM
Before you replace the DTMF card log in to the voicemail with VM Manager and see if you have run out of disk space.
Shouldn't this be in the Toshiba section
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Toshiba DK 280 with In-Skin Voice Mail - 07/24/18 07:52 PM
DOn't think it really matters the OP hasn't replied
Posted By: ccpjim Re: Toshiba DK 280 with In-Skin Voice Mail - 07/25/18 03:44 AM
If the processor can't be changed to anything besides 91, that will be the problem. The processor code 91 shows no dtmf receiver on board. 03 00 is usually for the processor assignment, not 03 01.
Posted By: jknichols Re: Toshiba DK 280 with In-Skin Voice Mail - 07/30/18 06:22 PM
LOL, as SSPhone mentioned, this is kind of a moot point since the OP hasn't returned, but in case someone does a search for "can't change from 91", I finally dug out my dusty programming manuals.

for the smaller RTCUA and RTUCB processors you program only slot 00 with the 91-94 code depending on the DTMF receiver. Slot 01 would be unused.
for the RTCUBA/RTCUBB processor pair, you still program slot 00 with 91-94, and slot 01 must be 91 (sounds like that might be the OP's case).

Apparently only the C/D and E/F pairs would take a receiver on the second card and change the slot 01 programming.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help