atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: stewie "Network Configuration" missing in Webmin - 09/19/18 03:46 PM
I'm trying to see the network settings for our IPedge. The manual & other references say to open Webmin & go to Networking > Network Configuration. But it's not there (only "PPP Dialin Server" is listed).

I'm logged in under an Enterprise Admin role. So why can't I see this menu option?

TIA!

They took out a lot of settings in Webmin on later versions. Best way is just go back to the initial System Setup page. You can cancel the setup if you are just looking at the information.
Originally Posted by newtecky
They took out a lot of settings in Webmin on later versions. Best way is just go back to the initial System Setup page. You can cancel the setup if you are just looking at the information.

Which you will find under the menu Maintenance/System Setup this will run a wizard to change the network settings and then do a reboot automatically.
Posted By: stewie Re: "Network Configuration" missing in Webmin - 09/19/18 11:03 PM
As a sys admin, I listen to what the real phone guys say. And many years ago they said stay away from "System Init/Setup" so I was too afraid to even click the link laugh

You guys rock thumbsup
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help