atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ur8up CIX 100 with ivp8 - 10/04/18 07:18 PM
Is it possible to completely configure both from phone only?
I have the phone system programmed and the voicemail answering. I need to setup 1 digit dialing and i am wondering how limited i am just with the phone for programming.
i need main greeting with press 1 for sales and 2 for accounting ect. ect.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: CIX 100 with ivp8 - 10/04/18 10:05 PM
You are going to need the Stratagy Voicemail Manager software and a programming cable to be able to setup the menu digit options like press 1 2 3 etc.

You can do limited things like reset passwords, create and delete mailboxes via the telephone administration mailbox but not AA configurations.

You will need to be onsite and hooked up with software/cable and someone could do the programming for you via Teamviewer or get someone to dial into the system remotely and do the configuration for you if you do not have access to the software and cable.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: CIX 100 with ivp8 - 10/05/18 12:05 AM
IVP8 takes a different cable than LVMU FYI.
Posted By: ur8up Re: CIX 100 with ivp8 - 10/05/18 12:06 AM
Thanks for the reply Carl.
I am assuming I could find someone in this group to dial in remotely for a fee and finish this up for me?

Thanks
Keith
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: CIX 100 with ivp8 - 10/05/18 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by ur8up
Thanks for the reply Carl.
I am assuming I could find someone in this group to dial in remotely for a fee and finish this up for me?

Thanks
Keith

Ask on here for someone to do it for you if you are unable to do it yourself.
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: CIX 100 with ivp8 - 10/05/18 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by SSPhone
IVP8 takes a different cable than LVMU FYI.

All you will need is a null modem cable eg. DB9 female on both ends
Posted By: ur8up Re: CIX 100 with ivp8 - 10/05/18 12:30 AM
Carl,
I don't have access to the software otherwise i would connect to it.

can't i setup one of the CO lines to DIT to the ---> built in modem and have someone get in that way?
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: CIX 100 with ivp8 - 10/05/18 12:39 AM
Originally Posted by ur8up
Carl,
can't i setup one of the CO lines to DIT to the ---> built in modem and have someone get in that way?

Almost right setup the CO line DIT to the VM Pilot number and someone with Stratagy VM Manager software can get access to the VM for you.
I can't do this for you as I don't have any PSTN CO lines anymore for modem access.
Hopefully the other more local guys to you will be able to help you.
Posted By: ur8up Re: CIX 100 with ivp8 - 10/05/18 01:36 AM
Thanks for the input Carl,
I am an old school telco guy however i dont work for any dealers anymore. Back in the day i was mitel, toshiba, panasonic and comdial certified.
I have moved on to the Voip scene.
Do you think i should repost the request in this section or some other part?
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: CIX 100 with ivp8 - 10/05/18 01:42 AM
You can request it here but there is a dedicated section for "Request an installer" https://sundance-communications.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/26/1/request-an-installer
Posted By: ur8up Re: CIX 100 with ivp8 - 10/05/18 01:47 AM
Thx
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help