atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Jared R CTX Auto Attendant - 12/19/18 04:11 PM
Just a quick question. How would one go about setting the AA feature or user IDs 990 & 991 (I assume these are the same as the AA from what I researched) to answer incoming calls on a CTX28 system? Is this done through eManager or VM admin software? Thanks!
Posted By: SSPhone Re: CTX Auto Attendant - 12/19/18 10:09 PM
If you are trying to set single digit routing you would need VM manager
Posted By: Jared R Re: CTX Auto Attendant - 12/19/18 10:36 PM
I do actually have that software installed. What would be my next step? I am still in the learning process when it comes to this kind of setting. Thanks!
Posted By: SSPhone Re: CTX Auto Attendant - 12/19/18 11:22 PM
Are you connected to the voicemail with a cable and are able to log in and see the active port screen?

If you are that's where you call a helpful admin or Mod give them a few bucks for their time and training and let them show you how to program it the way you are looking to do so the next time you can do it without support.

The mission of this board has always been help the OP with all of the user level questions. Sometimes folks go a little over board with their support and that's fine also.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: CTX Auto Attendant - 12/19/18 11:24 PM
https://sundance-communications.com...ow-to-use-the-tech-talk-forum#Post534613

see item #3
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: CTX Auto Attendant - 12/19/18 11:32 PM
I always leave mailboxes 990 and 991 in default.

If setting up an Auto Attendant I would create a new mailbox setup the menu options and record the message then point the phone number at the mailbox created.

The programming in these voicemails is not very user friendly so as SSPhone has already said you are better to get someone to do it for you remotely if you want it to work correctly.
Posted By: Jared R Re: CTX Auto Attendant - 12/20/18 01:06 PM
I appreciate all of the advice! I will look into that. Thanks again!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help