atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello all,

On one of our phones after call was forwarded and was not picked up, it goes back and rings at the station that was originally forwarded from instead of going to the voice mail.
If caller dials extension directly and nobody picks up, call goes to the voice mail.
Phone is DP 5032-SD.

Any idea?

Thank you.
my guess system call forwarding not set, station ID not set, message center not set or all 3
where or how can I verify this?

Thanks
Did someone cancel the system call forward by dialing #621? You could reactivate it by dialing #620 to see if that fixes your issue.

You can set call forward for external calls only or both external and internal but not internal only.

Originally Posted by bilicat
If caller dials extension directly and nobody picks up, call goes to the voice mail.
When you say is that an internal extension to extension call or an external call on their DID number?

Do you have Phantom DN's on your handsets at all?
We need more information to give you a more accurate answer.
where or how can I verify this?

Thanks
Network Emanager
Occasionally I see call forwarding was not setup in programming, but more often I found that #620 fixes the call forwarding issues. I one location I actually removed #621 from the system after my 3rd trip onsite. I still can't figure out how this gets turned off by accident, but it does happen.

Originally Posted by Carlos#1
Did someone cancel the system call forward by dialing #621? You could reactivate it by dialing #620 to see if that fixes your issue.
Pressing Int #621 on the older DK systems was how you would change the name display on your telephone. This was a problem when the CTX first came out and customers were accustomed to changing their display name.
sorry for the delay guys. was away from the office.
I don't think anyone used #621 because they don't know about it at all (neither do I)
I do have network manager software and can see that CF is programed (system call forward template 1), but I can't get SCF Table View to work - getting error - No response from the device
Originally Posted by Carlos#1

You can set call forward for external calls only or both external and internal but not internal only.

When you say is that an internal extension to extension call or an external call on their DID number?

Do you have Phantom DN's on your handsets at all?
We need more information to give you a more accurate answer.

there are phantom numbers (this station has 3)

external calls only
ok, #620 fixed it

thank you for the help everyone
Good news smile
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help