atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bilicat UADMIN21 - 01/31/19 04:35 PM
Hi all,

I found this on the laptop where VM manager is installed.
Can't run it because it asks for the password.
What is this program for?

Thank you

Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: UADMIN21 - 01/31/19 05:04 PM
I believe it is ADMIN software to communicate with your system so without having the password you won't be able to change anything yourself.

Given how vague your profile is filled out I highly doubt anyone would be willing to sent you the default password.

As per the rules of the forum:

1. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible. The users of the board like to know a little about the individuals they are helping as well as the potential level of proficiency of the poster. A complete profile is not a requirement but you will get better responses with a complete profile. Do not sign up under multiple user names.

2. Please do not post passwords or any other privileged information in the public forums. As a rule of thumb, if the information is not in the users or administrators guide, do not post it in the forum. If you wish to relate such information in regard to a post, you should do this by sending a private message or an email to the poster.

How to use the Tech Talk Forum.

However it is absolutely fine to be inquisitive 👍🏻
Posted By: bilicat Re: UADMIN21 - 02/01/19 12:30 AM
I know the default password from the manuals, but it does not work. Maybe installer changed it at some point.
Thank you for the advice. Just trying to learn a little bit more about the system in order to keep it alive for some more time until my boss decides to open his wallet and invest into something newer.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: UADMIN21 - 02/01/19 12:44 AM
Good luck.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help