atcomsystems.ca/forum

I know this should be simple ,, but i haven't done but few in 10 yrs,, the system is mostly at default settings for the all group settings ,, when i change the line 1,2& 3 not to ringing , and press hold it comes back with error 3 in the display ,, do i have to take those extensions out of the Group Call Pickup or Station Hunting group. ?? There is no Voicemail and it is Analog Trunks.

Thks
Okay i think i might know what is happening , i maybe pressing HOLD after parameter 2 is set instead of hitting speaker to go to next parameter 3 for pitch and then owner DN then hold Twice ,, i thought i had tried that , but was already Brain dead,, Will try again Next week.
Originally Posted by ATechguy
Okay i think i might know what is happening , i maybe pressing HOLD after parameter 2 is set instead of hitting speaker to go to next parameter 3 for pitch and then owner DN then hold Twice ,, i thought i had tried that , but was already Brain dead,, Will try again Next week.

Yes you need to complete all the parameters before pressing the HOLD key to enter
Yes ,that was it. Thks
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help