atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Triad CTX28 Won't stop recording - 04/10/19 09:24 PM
Hey all - I have a CTX28 ver 1 - 3x8 with the GVMU card. Trouble is the thing won't stop recording when the caller hangs up. The only way to get it to stop is to reboot the vmail. I can navigate around in the voicemail with the digits I dial like recording greetings, logging into mailboxes, checking messages and such and it will disconnect when I hang up there. It does light the message light on the phones but only after rebooting it to get it to stop recording. I have the config file set so that user ID 200 is set to answer for all 4 ports (and it does). One other issue that I just now thought of is that when I dial extension numbers during the greeting the system does nothing, just keeps playing the greeting and I have set the menu options so that 0=200. I've tried setting everything for disconnect supervision and DTMF that I could find but no change. Even tried factory defaulting it. What am I missing or is the thing just bad? Thank you to anyone who can help!
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: CTX28 Won't stop recording - 04/10/19 10:08 PM
Did you enable "Send A/D Tone" in P580 FB02 for the VM ports?

Also are you using DTMF or SMDI integration?
Posted By: newtecky Re: CTX28 Won't stop recording - 04/11/19 04:03 AM
You have set 200 as the default answering mailbox, which would normally be the initial greeting 990. Since Chain done is probably also 200 , you might have created a loop. These things will put Stratagy into an endless loop and lock it up.
Set chain done to 999. That should stop the loop.Or if you don't want hangup right away, have it chain done to 991, then have that terminate to 999 after.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: CTX28 Won't stop recording - 04/11/19 07:15 AM
Is the dial tone provider sending a disconnect signal?
Posted By: Triad Re: CTX28 Won't stop recording - 04/24/19 03:58 PM
Sorry it took so long to get back

Yes, A/D tones are enabled and I am getting disconnect from the CO (the system will drop the line and the light goes dark on the phones, but vmail port monitor says still recording and LED is lit for the port until I shut down and reset the vmail)

No chain done in 200 and even when 990 and 991 are default the thing will not stop recording

The config setting for the system is for CTX28S - (with the S) - I believe that means SMDI integration - right?

There is no cords or cables like the 100 or 670 to the voicemail card, unless it is done internal. I did remove the S and tried it and same result.

The mailbox has been recorded and said it is enabled and like I mentioned earlier It does disconnect when recording mailbox greetings or checking and listening to messages and it does light the M/W lights (only after a reset) and turn them back off again.

I am just trying to get mailbox 200 to take all messages from incoming callers after hours Any wat to make this happen is fine, I've tried MB 200 as answer MB in config settings for all 4 port and it does pick up, I've tried the 990 and chain to 991 and then dial 0 for MB 200 but when I dial 0 it is like I dialed nothing, it seems the system doesn't recognize or is not getting the 0 that I dialed. Basic as you can get but just won't stop recording.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: CTX28 Won't stop recording - 04/25/19 07:28 AM
In mailboxes 200 and 991, set chain done to 999 like newtecky suggested.
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: CTX28 Won't stop recording - 04/26/19 12:13 AM
Ahh the good old programming loop in the Stratagy voicemail

As it has been said put the chain done to 999 on mailbox 200 and it will hang up
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help