atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: BenPCS Call Forward to remote phone - 04/25/19 11:54 PM
I have a CIX 40 system that has SIP trunks set up on it. The DIDs are set to ring to a Multiple Call Group and that is working just fine. Is there a way to give the boss of the company a code or a toggle button to allow him to forward calls to his cell number? LCR is set up with a 9 access code and local and long distance calls are working just fine. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: Call Forward to remote phone - 04/26/19 12:11 AM
I would set the Day 2 mode up so the incoming calls are sent to the mobile number instead of the Multiple Call Group.
Then give the boss a "Night" key on his phone so he can toggle between Day and Day2 mode.
Posted By: BenPCS Re: Call Forward to remote phone - 04/26/19 12:55 PM
What is the procedure for setting that up? I'm not super familiar with Toshiba programming, but I can usually figure it out if I have some pointers. Also, is there any way to set that so the user can change the number that is forwarded to, in case he ever wants to send calls somewhere else (short of giving them instructions for programming from the desk phone)?
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: Call Forward to remote phone - 04/29/19 04:35 AM
In the Day 2 audio destination set the dialed digits to a speed dial like *999 then they will be able to reprogram via the handset the number stored in speed dial 999 when they want to change it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help