atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Jared R Network Emanager - 07/18/19 03:40 PM
Hi there, I have a question about something related to the Toshiba network emanager software (yes, I’m back to working on Toshiba as a hobby). I have purchased the software and downloaded it but when I enter the username and password this comes up: “ Can not connect to database. Can not open database “eManager2007” requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user ‘sa’.” Does anybody know what this means and how to correct it so that I can get logged in? Thanks in advance, Jared.
Posted By: newtecky Re: Network Emanager - 07/18/19 04:50 PM
It sounds like the database didn't get installed correctly. What OS are you running? If you have Windows 10, then there is separate installation file and instructions for Windows 10.
Posted By: Jared R Re: Network Emanager - 07/18/19 05:38 PM
I am trying my laptop that has windows 7. I also have a desktop with windows 10. When I try it on my desktop with windows 10 though right when it’s about to complete the installation there is a error message that comes up that says something about the computer installer package. I have both links for windows 7 and 10. Is there one that’s better than the other? I’ve read other instructions but I have had no luck so far. Any suggestions would be cool! Thank you, Jared!😃
Posted By: newtecky Re: Network Emanager - 07/18/19 10:12 PM
The latest (and likely last) version for Windows 7 was V5.20B26. For Windows 10 the version is V5.20BW10
You may need to un-install emanager (including SQL) and reinstall
PM'd with a couple of notes about SQL.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help