atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ToshiGal75 Toshiba CIX670 & Grandstream Wave - 04/16/20 07:54 PM
Has anyone had any experience with using Grandstream Wave as a SIP extension on a Toshiba CIX670?
I have it running on an iPhone Xr, but there is no audio/voice path. If i call an extension from the iPhone, the extension rings, but when you answer, there is no voice path. Likewise if I dial the SIP extension from an IPT on the CIX, the iPhone rings, but again, no voice path.

I am sure there is some sort of setting I am missing, but I can't seem to find it.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Stay safe everyone!
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: Toshiba CIX670 & Grandstream Wave - 04/16/20 11:22 PM
Perhaps you need to make the local RTP port setting in Advanced Settings match whatever the Toshiba is looking for, instead of the default port 5004 that the Wave starts up using. Just a guess...
Posted By: jsaad Re: Toshiba CIX670 & Grandstream Wave - 04/17/20 02:10 PM
Recommend to remove and re-install. When you install, make sure you ALLOW all access to camera, microphone, contacts. Accept it all. I had this happen to someone else, we went in circles thinking it was a network issue. Maybe that will work.
Posted By: newtecky Re: Toshiba CIX670 & Grandstream Wave - 04/17/20 03:56 PM
I don't have a CIX system up and running to use at the moment. I tested it with a Toshiba IPEdge, and the app seemed to work OK. The audio was fine. While the 2 systems are not identical, but they are pretty close with call processing.
Are you testing with the phone on the same network as the Toshiba system?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help