atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have a customer with a CIX100 cabinet with stations that have intercom buttons that only flash but do not ring when the extension is called. I have checked the programming for the DN and it is set to immediate ring in day1, day 2 and night ring. i have checked to see if the phones are in a multiple call group but they are not. This cabinet has worked flawlessly for a long time. They do ring if the station is called and then the 1 digit is pressed then they ring. if you intercom to the phone directly and then when the ring message comes up on the display if you push that then it will ring on the set. I would appreciate any suggestions the gurus might have. Thank you in advance for your help.
It sounds like the extension to extension is set to voice first, that is that when you call an extension there is a short beep and the called party is immediately hands-free talking over the speaker.
This is the default setting. You can change it to Tone First in the DKT tab to have it ring when called
Thank you David for your quick response. I will check that out first thing in the morning.
if the user(s) have turned down the volume on the speaker, they won't hear the "beep" nor will they hear the other person talking...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help