atcomsystems.ca/forum
my EManager is giving me a cannot connect to call agent message when trying to log into a CIX100. I have checked and reset the IP address to 192.168.254.253 in program 916 and can ping the IP address from my lap top. It has 192.168.254.50 as an address. I have two other CIX cabinets on my test bench that I can connect to without a problem using the same setting and the proper community name in the equipment set up. I have restarting the CIX 100 cabinet that I cannot connect to and keep getting the same cannot connect to call agent message. I am using the same Windows 7 lap top to connect to the other two cabinets but still no connection is happening. Hoping somebody might have a suggestion as to how to fix this problem. I really do not want to initialize the cabinet at the customer premise due to the amount of programming I would need to do after.

I cannot find a emoji that is tearing their hair out or I would have used it.
On some rare occasions, someone may have changed the community name. Other then that, you have tried the other things I would suggest, power cycle and ping. I am assuming that this is a direct connection, not through a switch.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help