atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jc2it Dial Number Plan Wizard - 01/05/24 08:46 PM
In eManager there is this program to collect the Dial Number Plan in Advanced --> System. How do I make that work? Or Why doesn't it work? I click "START" and a window pops up for a while then goes away and the page is blank. At the bottom of the blank page it says "<< Back"

I even let it sit on that page for over an hour while I fixed something else and came back. I also, tried it with our local CTX and remote systems. Same thing, no Dial number Plan is shown.

What can I check out? Thanks!

EDIT: Changed program name, OOPS!
Posted By: Toner Re: Dial Number Plan Wizard - 01/08/24 04:57 PM
Sorry there are no other suggestions here, but I wonder if it has something to do with browser security settings etc...
Posted By: jc2it Re: Dial Number Plan Wizard - 01/12/24 07:11 PM
I looked into that, but don't see anything out of the ordinary. It runs ASP.net and I think it is set to allow everything. Any specific ideas?
Posted By: newtecky Re: Dial Number Plan Wizard - 01/13/24 05:09 PM
A couple of questions:
Is eManager running on the same PC as the browser? There are some cases where you would have a PC as the Network eManager server, such as with a MAS or MicroMAS.
What is the OS running eManager?
What browser are you using? It only works on IE. It may run on Edge in IE mode, but it may not work as well. It definitely won't work correctly with Chrome or Firefox.

EManager hasn't been updated in several years, so technology is passing it by. I use either Windows XP or Windows 7 in a VM on my laptop to run the older software, like Network eManager. Windows 10 will usually work, if you have the correct version and make some adjustments. I was never able to get eManager working on Windows 11.

Also, try turning off the Windows firewall. That will cause problems when connecting to the CIX system.
Posted By: jc2it Re: Dial Number Plan Wizard - 03/21/24 08:13 PM
This is running in IE on Windows 2000.

I would love to know where I could find the install files to try to setup a more modern system (Win7 VM).
Posted By: newtecky Re: Dial Number Plan Wizard - 03/22/24 12:07 AM
Win2K? You sure have been babysitting that system for a while.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help