atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dallain Need Vodavi 1428 Programming help.... - 08/13/04 10:51 PM
I'm moving a retired system to a new, small branch office. I need the clift's notes version or a quick reference guide of programming this system to get it installed and up over this weekend (8/14-15/04). Vodavi informs me this is an obsolete system, but it's what we've got to work with. Any help will be appreciated, or point me to the locations/sites with the info. Thanks in advance for your help.
Go to the manuals button at the top of the page and download a manual.

If you're not familiar with Vodavi programming, you will definately need this.
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Need Vodavi 1428 Programming help.... - 08/14/04 07:33 AM
Is this a system that has been up & running? If so, all you have to do is move it, and all the associated 66M blocks and just reconnect the lines and the stations---and it should be programmed as it was before (if the CPU battery holds its programming). If you have to reprogram, then you will need to have the manual for this system. Its always a good thing to have the manual anyway. The system comes up in decent defaults---don't try to get too fancy with the initial programming. Work with ONE phone on the first port---- getting your lines to appear on it---then one by one get the other phones up. Good Luck.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help