atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: upstateny Vodavi Starplus Digital - 12/28/04 06:01 AM
I have a customer with several sites - one has an old starplus digital that i am not familiar with. They are looking to make an extension ring that is currently not ringing. Can anyone tell me how to make this programming change - thanks!.
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Vodavi Starplus Digital - 12/28/04 08:46 AM
up:
Is this a 612, 1428 or a 2856? Click on Manuals link on this site---it will help you alot to have manuals for the different types of systems that you may run into. The program is Flash 40 after you get into programming mode and put in the password. Then press button 11 (Ring assignments), enter the appropriate 3 digit destination or destinations--followed by ring type and by the HOLD button. Press button 17 to display ring assignments. Stations that are assigned for ring-in must have a LOOP button or a direct CO line Appearance. Good Luck
Posted By: byhsc Re: Vodavi Starplus Digital - 12/28/04 11:54 AM
we are looking for a new phone system- 6 lines, 8-12 extensions and NO voip. we are looking at Vodavi STS, NEC Aspire S and Nortel ICS. Anyone have experience with these systems and care to make a recommendation? I am not a good decision maker so I would appreciate your feedback. thanks.
Posted By: Tbone Re: Vodavi Starplus Digital - 12/29/04 10:32 AM
I am a telecom manager for large corporation that has over 400 branches accross the US. We have 75% of our locations using the Nortel Norstar with the remaining 25% with about one of every other system. The Norstar is a very dependable telephone system with any feature that you could want in a Small Business telephone system. I have istalled Vodavi products in the past but it was before the STS and I have no experiecnce with the NEC. I would put my money on the Norstar if it were my decision as the product has been out since the late 80s and is tried and true in my opinion!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help