atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: aphoneguy Vodavi XTS Exec override feature - 01/03/05 02:14 PM
I am having difficulty in setup and test of exec override feature. Have tried to program using pc with vodavi pc database version 4.24 and uploaded to stations I have setup, but when trying to use feature will not allow the override. I have exec override checked, and blocking is not checked off. I know must be missing something, any help would be appreciated. Also is there any tie in with the off-hook voice over? And can it be done to analog ports as well as digital to include override on external page zones?
Posted By: oobie Re: Vodavi XTS Exec override feature - 01/04/05 05:59 AM
i would enable it through flash programming through the phone or hyperterm.
Posted By: aphoneguy Re: Vodavi XTS Exec override feature - 01/04/05 07:00 AM
what do you mean? using pc under stations and features won't work? please provide details... as am open to whatever will work. And do you know if will work on itcm to itcm calls as well as over paging? or is it only on outside dial tone? customer wants to be able to do on internal calls and override analog/SLIB ports. any assistance is much appreciated.
Posted By: oobie Re: Vodavi XTS Exec override feature - 01/04/05 10:22 AM
i've just noticed that using the windba program can suck with some stuff and not turn stuff on the you enable until a reset takes place and sometimes causes corrupted files thats why i suggest doing it through flash programming.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help