atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: wiremantx vodavi dispatch voicemail - 02/28/05 11:16 PM
i'm new to installing voicemail on starplus. i'm installing dispatch voicemail on a starplus dhs system. do i install the co lines on the voice mail extentions that im using for voice mail?
Posted By: oobie Re: vodavi dispatch voicemail - 03/01/05 05:12 AM
you have to let the analog ports have access to the CO's that you want if you are using them for auto-attendant or any type of forwarding to voicemail. if you are gonna use AA you need need to set the ringing assingments up for the analog ports.

let me know if you have any questions
Posted By: wiremantx Re: vodavi dispatch voicemail - 03/01/05 09:09 PM
thanx, obbie...got that part figured out, appreciate the reply. got into trouble again today...in system admin online, changed voice lines to voice mail and can't get back in to system admin again to revert back to time control....i give up...lol
Posted By: oobie Re: vodavi dispatch voicemail - 03/02/05 05:02 AM
are you using admin through the phone or from AdMin32 windows based programming software? After you change the line settings i know it reboots but it should come up and let you back in. let me know
Posted By: wiremantx Re: vodavi dispatch voicemail - 03/02/05 10:14 AM
thanx again oobie, this time i got the name correct, sry.....i'm using the phone for admin, havent got a laptop to use online from windows.i believe when i reconfigured it for voice mail, i didnt include a port or ext to go to..my bad.....need to get this done quickly,
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help