atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: twilhite SP61612 analog set - 03/23/05 03:01 PM
I am wondering if there is a technical schematic available for the 6612. The only sources that I have found are the manuals I currently have for the 616 FLEX I support.

------------------
Respectfully Yours,

Tim Wilhite
Posted By: paul144 Re: SP61612 analog set - 03/24/05 07:58 AM
The first thought that comes to mind is, why would you want a schematic on one of those? I am not sure if one is available anywhere. Do you need to get one repaired?

------------------
Vodavi Telephone Repair
Toshiba Telephone Repair

[This message has been edited by paul144 (edited March 24, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by paul144 (edited March 24, 2005).]
Posted By: twilhite Re: SP61612 analog set - 03/25/05 10:11 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by paul144:
The first thought that comes to mind is, why would you want a schematic on one of those? I am not sure if one is available anywhere. Do you need to get one repaired?

</font>

Yes, I do. I have an electronics background; I thought, perhaps, that I could repair the phone myself. The problem is with line two. After dialingten digits, the call never terminates. The other lines work fine. I have tried a known good phone on the port; it works fine.
Posted By: junkman Re: SP61612 analog set - 03/31/05 06:21 PM
Just a thought, did you try the problem phone on another port? I've seen cases on various systems where a certain phone just will not work on a certain port, even though it works on any other port and other phones work on that port. Electronic attitudes, maybe? [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: paul144 Re: SP61612 analog set - 04/01/05 06:49 AM
We have our own schematics that we created in-house. I do not know of any that were ever released by Vodavi. There are a few components that tend to fail on those phones after a period of years. I am afraid that I am not willing to tell you which ones.
Sorry

------------------
Vodavi Telephone Repair
Toshiba Telephone Repair

[This message has been edited by paul144 (edited April 01, 2005).]
Posted By: twilhite Re: SP61612 analog set - 04/11/05 08:04 PM
No problem. I completely understand.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help