atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: zarembisty TRIAD 1/2/3 Phone system - 04/03/05 04:50 PM
Hi,
We just moved in to a new office that has a Vodavi Triad phone system installed. We have Starplus phones that come with it. The problem is that the owners of the building don't know anything about the system and there is no manuals anywhere to be found.
We were able to find manuals (online) for station users, but there's nothing about administrator settings for the systems. We had a company come in a setup the extensions and all.
The problem we have is that we don't know how to change the default mailbox message - I've changed all the extensions mailboxes to erease old tenants greetings, but when we call our main number and nobody answers we have a greeting that nobody knows how to change.
Is there an easy way to change that greeting?
Also, how would we go about setting up an automated menu - for sales press 1 for this press 2 etc?
Thanks
Posted By: dwflood Re: TRIAD 1/2/3 Phone system - 04/03/05 05:29 PM
Which voicemail system do you have?
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: TRIAD 1/2/3 Phone system - 04/03/05 06:24 PM
zarembisty:
Welcome to the board. Please complete filling out your profile so that we know a bit about you.
Posted By: zarembisty Re: TRIAD 1/2/3 Phone system - 04/03/05 08:35 PM
how can I check which voicemail system I have? Can I do it from the phone or do I have to find the actual hardware?
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: TRIAD 1/2/3 Phone system - 04/04/05 03:56 AM
You'll need to look for the hardware.
Posted By: curtmc Re: TRIAD 1/2/3 Phone system - 04/21/05 10:10 AM
I am in the same situation with a Vodavi System (Model 5000?). I am able to connect with a PC using Hyperterminal, but don't know what to do once i get there.
Posted By: paul144 Re: TRIAD 1/2/3 Phone system - 04/21/05 11:48 AM
I do not mean to be rude, but if you "do not know what to do once you get there" perhaps you should not be there at all. It is highly possible, even likely, that you will do more damage than good by poking around with something that you do not understand.

------------------
Avaya Telephone Repair
Toshiba Telephone Repair
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help