atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: adcphones25 Vodavi STS Flash - 04/06/05 05:41 PM
What is the default administrator mail box for Vodavi STS Flash voice mail, need to change main greeting.
Posted By: oobie Re: Vodavi STS Flash - 04/07/05 06:37 AM
call one of the ports directly(ex. 151-157) when it answers hit *##00 then enter the password, shoot me and email if you have any trouble

[This message has been edited by oobie (edited April 07, 2005).]
Posted By: adcphones25 Re: Vodavi STS Flash - 04/07/05 03:11 PM
thank you very much
Posted By: imcarlile Re: Vodavi STS Flash - 11/10/05 09:49 AM
oobie,
I have a customer who has the Vodavi STS flash voice mail, their tech quit and they want me to maintain the system. I have NO Vodavi experience, my knowledge is Nortel. I have purchased the Starplus STS manuals but there is no reference as to programming the voice mail. They want to change names on the auto-attendant and rerecord the greeting. Will I need to also purchase the voice mail manual or is this something that can be done with only the password?
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Vodavi STS Flash - 11/10/05 10:42 AM
imcarlile:

It's really not difficult at all, but you will need a laptop with a terminal-emulation program like Hyperterminal or Procomm. It needs to be configured for 9600/no parity/8 data bits/ 1 stop bit. You'll also need a serial cable to connect directly to the voice mail card; not to the ports on the side of the KSU. It's menu-driven once you connect and I am sure that one or all of us here will be able to assist you with it.
Posted By: imcarlile Re: Vodavi STS Flash - 11/10/05 10:47 AM
Thanks!
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: Vodavi STS Flash - 11/10/05 03:45 PM
FYI, the info for programming the Flash is in the STS programming manual.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help