atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: wabash In out of office Mode - 08/03/07 07:08 AM
Our office has a Starplus STS.

One of the users must have pushed a wrong button or 2. A message "STA IN OUT OF OFFICE" came up on his phone screen. His station button (102) was flashing on his phone as well as on all the other phones in the office (13 lines). No one could press his station line to get a hold of him.

I thought I had found the right thing & did the following to his phone:
SPEED + SPEED + STA 102 + FLASH + ON/OFF

His light stopped flashing. I checked to see if he could call out to other stations & he could. But then I noticed the other stations were still blinking his line & no one could get a hold of him still using his station line. So I went around & did that to most of the phone stations.

The phones I didn't do the "Speed" combination are still blinking and the phones I did the combination to aren't blinking. But no one can get a hold of him on his line.

I'm hoping it's a very simple answer, but I can't seem to find the answer in the manual.

Help please.
Posted By: STS E Re: In out of office Mode - 08/03/07 10:09 AM
First at station 102, dial "662"

Next go to the phones you have changed the button
for extension "102"

Next press SPEED SPEED , PRESS his button, DIAL " 102 " and its fixed. :db:
Posted By: wabash Re: In out of office Mode - 08/03/07 11:14 AM
This put every one's line back to blinking where we could dial his line, but it's still in out of office mode. How do we get him back in the office.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: In out of office Mode - 08/03/07 11:41 AM
Try dialing 644 at his phone.
Posted By: STS E Re: In out of office Mode - 08/03/07 11:56 AM
If dialing "644" does the trick, then you probably have a in/out button programmed on your keyset now at (ext. 102) as this is the way it was set up by installer.
Posted By: wabash Re: In out of office Mode - 08/03/07 12:05 PM
That did the trick! Thanks so much for your help. Have a great weekend!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help