atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MNCommunications SBX install - 09/30/08 09:16 AM
Has anyone come up with a cheat sheet of some of the basics of installation. This is about as clear as mud for me trying to go thru these manuals and tech support so far has been just wonderful (insert sarcasm here). I am not looking for much just some basics like ring assignments vmail set up and so on. I'm trying to get a basic set up going, two lines and four extensions, I'm just not having much luck.
Posted By: Xcountry Re: SBX install - 09/30/08 10:27 AM
I sent ya pm with my number. I can walk ya thru the setup and answer questions if you would like.

Will
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: SBX install - 09/30/08 10:37 AM
I find the PC programming easier than through the set. How are you programming it?
Posted By: MNCommunications Re: SBX install - 09/30/08 11:41 AM
Ah back in the office.

I am working thru the pc and am just not that used to programming this way, too many years of flash programming never used windba or anything. I see I got a pm so hopefully I can get walked thru this.

I'm having an easier time programming my new insulin pump.
Posted By: MNCommunications Re: SBX install - 09/30/08 12:27 PM
Quick question before I get all bent out of shape with myself but is there only one way to upgrade the ksu and is that thru the lan?
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: SBX install - 09/30/08 12:45 PM
That's the only way I have ever done it. I carry a crossover cable so I can go from laptop to KSU and upgrade.
Posted By: MNCommunications Re: SBX install - 09/30/08 01:17 PM
Eh got it with serial, just had to find the right settings I guess but it's running the upgrade now.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help