atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: swsjason password reset (vodavi starplus?) - 11/21/08 08:27 PM
help--- looking for help on a PCS Digital system. I believe it is really a 'starplus' by Vodavi from what I've found. It's a new client who needs the system defaulted. Can anyone help?
thanks!
jason
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: password reset (vodavi starplus?) - 11/22/08 05:08 AM
If you don't know the password, you'll probably have to remove the power and desolder the memory battery inside the KSU. You may be able to just short the battery using a 10-ohm (more or less) resister for the same affect.
Posted By: Deltron Re: password reset (vodavi starplus?) - 11/23/08 07:12 PM
If it's the 9x24, it's the same as Vodavi's DHS. There's a battery switch on the CPU board. Power down and turn it off for a minute. Turn it back on and power the system up. Default values will be loaded.

--Bill.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: password reset (vodavi starplus?) - 11/24/08 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Deltron:
If it's the 9x24, it's the same as Vodavi's DHS. There's a battery switch on the CPU board. Power down and turn it off for a minute. Turn it back on and power the system up. Default values will be loaded.

--Bill.
Duh! I totally forgot there was an "Initialization Switch" on the DHS. It's been a while...
Posted By: swsjason Re: password reset (vodavi starplus?) - 12/16/08 01:10 PM
thanks guys-
also- do u know which posts on the block should be line 4 & 5? The first 3 CO's are on something like (can't remember exactly) post 2,4 then 3. This will save alot of time "punching & guessing"!
Posted By: Derrick Re: password reset (vodavi starplus?) - 12/16/08 03:32 PM
The DHS has three lines per card, pairs 4,3,2. Lines 6,5 and 4 would be on a different amp connector.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help