atcomsystems.ca/forum
in the office we have a starplus sts phone system (24 button digital key telephone) i have a manual that goes with the phone to program a headset the manual gives a code of [643] we have tried many times to activate it but it will not work. can anyone give a solution to this problem? thank you
It has to be set for use in the installer level programming first. If you have access to that level of programming it's under speaker phone options.
i do not have access to that programing.could you tell me how i would go about finding out how to to that?
That would be something you'd need to contact your local tech about or seek off line help. Be expected to pay for the service though.
Are you really using the code 643? If so, that is not correct. The proper code is 634.

Then again, if your original installer didn't set up the system to support headset use, then even the proper code won't work. There is also the programming between different types of headset connection types.
you are correct it is code 634. i made a mistake. code 634 is the one we have been using. but what you are basically saying is that i have to get someone out here to program it correctly?
Good catch Ed, I didn't even see that. All the numbers were there. Dang dyslexia. laugh
Yes, you will need someone who knows how to access installer level programming.
thank you
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help