atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Ted XTSCip 3.5 software - 06/30/09 08:15 PM
Hi Everyone. New XTSCip. 3.5 software. Flex button programming. When I try to blank out a button so my customer can program whatever, the system seems to assign 0 for operator. Here's the sequence; Flexible button assignment, to blank out button 19 I dial 19 0 HOLD. When I get out of programming and press button 19, it calls the operator. Tech service wants copy of the data base. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Posted By: dwflood Re: XTSCip 3.5 software - 07/01/09 03:47 AM
I recently upgraded an XTSc to 3.5 and did some button programing afterwards. I don't recall having an issue.

Can you blank out the buttons from the phone? (press SPD, SPD, button, flash)
Posted By: MnDave Re: XTSCip 3.5 software - 07/01/09 12:44 PM
At least tech support is willing to look at the database. Unfortunately, if dwflood's advice doesn't work, the next thing I expect you to hear from tech support is to reinitialize the station database. It is the stock answer. You could try a circumvent an entire station reinitialization however and just reinitialize a single station. How you may ask? Turn off station lock and plug in a different type phone. When it is recognized, plug the original phone back in. The station will be initialized to factory settings. If dwflood's advice doesn't work then, I would suspect a bug in your S/W.
Posted By: Derrick Re: XTSCip 3.5 software - 07/01/09 01:19 PM
If you want to empty a button you can go use the speed speed, button, flash sequence at the phone itself.
Posted By: Ted Re: XTSCip 3.5 software - 07/01/09 08:48 PM
I tried the stuff you guys listed. The Super at Vertical wants me to send him the database. I downloaded it and will send tomorrow. I guess I was just hoping someone else had a fix besides running thru the regiment of the Vertical show.
thanks for all the replies.
tk
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help