atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MNCommunications Wave Training - 08/11/09 08:10 AM
Has anyone gone to the wave training they have? I found out yesterday that I am being sent to denver for the two day wave training, I was wondering if anyone knew what I can expect.
Posted By: OldH2oSkier Re: Wave Training - 08/11/09 02:02 PM
I guess the flood of responses answers your question.....Good Luck and I hope the training is better then previous training on their products.

Let us know how it is.
Posted By: MNCommunications Re: Wave Training - 08/12/09 07:09 AM
Yeah well it was cancelled since they didn't get enough signed up. It must have been me and another guy from our office that were signed up.

They have done a wave for a large office back home, and done one in the office there as well. I am looking to sell one next week. I hope the other guys got it figured out.

I will say I called the office yesterday and my old man doesn't like it. He's not used to some of the differences between it and the xts, like parking calls rather than hold. I asked him if another guy was around the office he said hold on then I heard him yell down the hall, how do I put this f*ckin thing on hold.

So I guess yeah with this the training will be on the job.
Posted By: justbill Re: Wave Training - 08/12/09 08:09 AM
Well he was at least using Phone language we can all understand. laugh
Posted By: MNCommunications Re: Wave Training - 08/12/09 08:42 AM
Oh I was laughing on the other end. Almost as funny as trying to get my gramps to use gps and autosteer in a tractor.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help