atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jahammel68 Vertical Instant Office - 08/28/09 05:29 PM
Grrrr. (how's that for a start?)

Looking for ANY documentation or pointers on the subject phone system. My customer's system looks like it's on it's last leg and Vertical offers ZERO support to anyone non-certified, of which there is only one in this state! Looks like the hard drive is showing errors (seen when going in to NT operating system, event logs) and voicemail has been up maybe 50% over last 48 hours and serveral reboots (unexpected) in same time span. I'm hoping to take the drive out, image it, then do a chkdsk on it. No telling what to do from there since installer left zero CDs or documentation. If ANYONE has any input, other than 'sell them a new system', I'm all ears. Thanks in advance to any an all input. Cheers...jeff
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: Vertical Instant Office - 09/03/09 01:12 PM
Sorry you haven't gotten a response. To my knowledge, there were never a lot of Instant Office installers. Vertical is now pushing the existing ones to convert to the Wave product.

There is no documentation for the Instant Office on the Vertical Web site, or the FTP site.
If your customer doesn't want to use the "certified" vendor, then the best answer would be a new system. (Sorry, I know you didn't want that response.)

BTW Welcome to the board!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help